What Size Should I Order?
- You'll need:
- One sheet of paper (Longer than the length of your larger foot)
- Measuring tape
- Wearing your regular dress socks, stand on the paper and trace your foot. One foot is usually bigger than the other, so make sure you use the measurements of your larger foot
- Measure the full length of your foot front to back in Centimetres (cms)
- Find the closest match in Centimetres (cms) on the chart below and select your US Size
- Our shoes come in full sizes only. We recommend you select your normal US men's dress shoe size and to go with a snug fit versus a lose fit; during the break-in period, the shoes will naturally stretch. Round down to the nearest full size if you typically wear a half size. Do not order your running shoe size.
|US Size||Centimetres (cms)|
Please note: Our men's shoes come in full sizes only, no half sizes.